Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook air receovery stuck at Spinning globe - No error message, used the fasted fibre internet connection

I have this macbook air 2019 stuck on a spinning globe. I had update gone wrong so i decided to do a complete receovery. I was able to clean the drive and started the installation. It got stuck at about 2 minutes remaining for about 4 hrs. The installing hanged so i decided to restart the recovery process.

Now when i press cmd+R i am about to connect to the internet but the spinning glod will start with about 30 second and then the time increases and get stuck on the spinning globe. I have tried it several times on diffrent internet connections including high speed fiber connection. It looks like a bug, I have seen other users reporting the same issue please help.

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 12:59 PM

Hello,

May be this will help:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204156

Similar questions

1 reply

Macbook air receovery stuck at Spinning globe - No error message, used the fasted fibre internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.