Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am confused. I have an Apple Music subscription, but I am not sure how to use it. iTunes seems to be charging me for songs.

iI have an Apple Music subscription, but the iTunes app still seems to be charging me. How does the subscription work.

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 3:50 PM

Even if you have an Apple Music subscription, you can still purchase songs through iTunes Store if you want to. The difference is that you only have rights to Apple Music while you have an active subscription while the rights to purchased music do not expire For more information on how to download Apple Music without buying as well as how to purchase from iTunes Store, see: Add and download music from Apple Music or buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 3:50 PM in response to ButterflysMom

Even if you have an Apple Music subscription, you can still purchase songs through iTunes Store if you want to. The difference is that you only have rights to Apple Music while you have an active subscription while the rights to purchased music do not expire For more information on how to download Apple Music without buying as well as how to purchase from iTunes Store, see: Add and download music from Apple Music or buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I am confused. I have an Apple Music subscription, but I am not sure how to use it. iTunes seems to be charging me for songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.