Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD PRO 4TH GEN DISPLAY

This issue will only present itself after 45 min - HR of photo editing on full brightness. I use Lightroom as I’m a photographer and I RELY on being able to edit my work on FULL BRIGHTNESS. However after using my iPad for about 45 min editing my work the screen will suddenly become significantly dimmer.

It will lose about 25% of its brightness strength. ITS NOT DUE TO AUTO BRIGHTNESS BEING ON, I turned that off from day 1. And there’s no way to get my screen back to its usual brightness power unless I stop using it for about 10 min. Only then do I get the usual powerful bright display back.

ARE ANY OTHER CREATIVES THAT RELY ON FULL BRIGHTNESS DISPLAY ENCOUNTERING THIS ISSUE?

I really appreciate anyone’s help with this. Comments, experiences and advice may help fix this issue. I spent 12 hundred dollars on this iPad Pro 4 gen. I expect it to at LEAST BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE SCREEN BRIGHTNESS.

*****I work indoors in a cool environment.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 8:34 PM

Hello,

You will need to call Apple for diagnosis.

Contact AppleCare

Similar questions

1 reply

IPAD PRO 4TH GEN DISPLAY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.