Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove the subscriber ID info from my iphone before the 180 days

How do I remove the subscriber ID info from my iphone manually

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 7:46 PM

If you mean you wanted to cancel a subscription on your phone, follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name. 
  3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
  4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 7:46 PM in response to AustinTmerrill

If you mean you wanted to cancel a subscription on your phone, follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name. 
  3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
  4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

How do I remove the subscriber ID info from my iphone before the 180 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.