Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't connect my watch to my phone.

My phone broke so I got a new one, but When I tried to connect it to new phone, it says that I can't use that Apple ID to unlock the watch. This is the only account I have ever used, so I don't know what I should do. Please help.

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 7:24 PM

If your Apple Watch still can't connect, unpair your devices, then pair them again:

1. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
  2. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. ...
  3. Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.

You may also check out the steps on this article: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 7:24 PM in response to blkhu

If your Apple Watch still can't connect, unpair your devices, then pair them again:

1. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
  2. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. ...
  3. Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.

You may also check out the steps on this article: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone

I can't connect my watch to my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.