Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my watch is locked by a apple id that i dont have access to anymore so i cant connect it to my phone even after resetting it

I have an old apple watch that i was using fine with my phone but i wanted to reset it to try and speed it up however when i try to reconnect it to my phone again the watch is connected to an old apple id that i dont have access to anymore. even after factory resetting it i cant get it to connect to my phone because i dont have the password for that account. how can i log it out of that apple id without the password.

Apple Watch

Posted on May 17, 2022 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 11:37 AM

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Have you tried Apple's iForgot service?

2 replies

May 17, 2022 11:41 AM in response to kschwab123

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Remove the Activation Lock Here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

my watch is locked by a apple id that i dont have access to anymore so i cant connect it to my phone even after resetting it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.