Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook doesn’t let me print color

So recently i got a HP officejet 7310 printer & got new ink for it. I connected it to my Macbook Air, late 2010 model 10.13.6 its updated & everything. The problem is that it wont let me select color when printing!! the box to check or uncheck “gray scale” isn't even an option. I need help with this please. is it bc my mac book is an old model? I feel like i’ve tried everything & nothing seems to work. Also when i connect my printer to my mac at the very bottom above “add” it says “the selected printer software isn't from the manufacturer and may not let you use all the features of your printer” ?? not sure what that means

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 1:55 AM

Your MacBook Air is fine. The issue is that you need the updated printer software from HP for your Officejet 7310 All in One Printer.

You can download and install the printer software by clicking here ➔ Drive - HP Officejet 7310 All-in-One Printer - HP Support.

That should resolve your printer issues.

Axel F.

1 reply

My Macbook doesn’t let me print color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.