Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem loading sites

Hi,

I have an iphone XS and the problem is that certain sites are not loading properly in the browser. I wonder it is the phone of the browser that is causing an issue. Can anybody help me solve this problem.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 1:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 1:24 AM

Hi,

I faced a same issue a few days back and was looking for a solution. Try the following (it helped me and might help you too):

Try to reset the Safari cache and data. The go back to settings>safari and scroll all the way down to choose Advanced. Restart your iphone and check if the issue is sorted. By now, things should be fine.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2020 1:24 AM in response to Karl926

Hi,

I faced a same issue a few days back and was looking for a solution. Try the following (it helped me and might help you too):

Try to reset the Safari cache and data. The go back to settings>safari and scroll all the way down to choose Advanced. Restart your iphone and check if the issue is sorted. By now, things should be fine.

Problem loading sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.