Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in my i phone 6 plus some websites are loading for a long time and not working properly. did all the things that i can do but same . what is the problem? is that ios 12 problem ? any solutions for this

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 11:36 PM

infazshana Said:

"in my i phone 6 plus some websites are loading for a long time and not working properly. did all the things that i can do but same . what is the problem? is that ios 12 problem ? any solutions for this"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Lagging iOS Safari:

Clear Space:

System resources are likely being swollen up. This typically occurs when little store remains So, try clearing internal storage. Refer to the following.

What Space to Clear:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

And...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

And...

C. Clear "System Data":

Clear the storage named System Data (formerly called "Other"). It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time. Perform the same as instructed here, but on your iPad.: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tip. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 11:36 PM in response to infazshana

infazshana Said:

"in my i phone 6 plus some websites are loading for a long time and not working properly. did all the things that i can do but same . what is the problem? is that ios 12 problem ? any solutions for this"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Lagging iOS Safari:

Clear Space:

System resources are likely being swollen up. This typically occurs when little store remains So, try clearing internal storage. Refer to the following.

What Space to Clear:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

And...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

And...

C. Clear "System Data":

Clear the storage named System Data (formerly called "Other"). It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time. Perform the same as instructed here, but on your iPad.: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tip. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

in my i phone 6 plus some websites are loading for a long time and not working properly. did all the things that i can do but same . what is the problem? is that ios 12 problem ? any solutions for this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.