Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failed saving Word doc.

How is it possible that the word file didn't save after multiple times saving it? I was working for 3 days on a project on Word and every time I save it before closing the laptop. I didn't close this Word document in these days. The day I got finished with my project and saved it, I finally closed that document. When I opened it was back to the work from the day before meaning 9 hours of work is gone. How is this possible???????

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 2:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 8:18 AM

I can't help with Microsoft products but if you want to recover a previously saved file use Time Machine: Learn how to use Time Machine to restore specific files.

To contact Microsoft refer to Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support:

1 reply

Failed saving Word doc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.