Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 11 pro battry health problem

I got my i phone 11 pro 4 months ago and my battry health is droping significatly now its on 94% 6 percent drop in jus 4 months is it normal?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 7:41 AM

5 replies

Jul 6, 2020 9:49 AM in response to zain158

no its not normal, my friend iphone 11 dropped to 92 in months and thats not normal, my iphone 11 is still at 100. i suggest for now on when charging at night is get a power brick that has a time setting. what i do is i turn it on to charge my phone every other hour for 15 minutes and when i am about to wake up ill keep it charging every other 15 minutes. if your iphone is heating up most of the time, stop using it because heat plays a factor in battery health. if your iphone 11 pro battery health was lower than 100 when you got it, bring it back to apple for a replacement. if you have a smart battery case, take it off. it is affecting the battery health by alot. it can take a iphone 11 pro battery to 92 percent in less than 4 months. if you need to charge your iphone then leave it on until you hit 90 percent and take it off.

Jul 6, 2020 11:30 AM in response to Haliday987

Haliday987 wrote:

no its not normal, my friend iphone 11 dropped to 92 in months and thats not normal, my iphone 11 is still at 100.

Unless you and your friend used the exact same applications for the exact same amount of time in the exact same places on the exact same carrier, that comparison isn't valid.

Smart battery cases, if they are Made For iPhone certified, will not hurt your phone.

Jul 6, 2020 11:40 AM in response to zain158

Do not see from Apple prospective see from your prospective, if you feel battery life is fine then its fine and if you feel its time to change then change it, Apple just give you an idea about your battery health that you can use it best till 80% and if you will use it carefully then after 2 years also it will fine, i have seen people using their iphones for 3 to 4 years easily as its a durable phone and also that is the reason why Apple give you 5 years of Software updates :)

I phone 11 pro battry health problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.