Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a charge of $10.99 on my credit card onJune1 ICloud 20GB storage plan but all my devices say I need to purchase a plan iCloud cause do not have any storage available

I have a charge of $10.99 on my credit card on June 1 ICloud 20GB storage plan but all my devices are telling me I need to upgrade cause storage is full so what is the problem plus it is asking a higher fee

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 10:46 AM

MicNicDan3 wrote:

I have a charge of $10.99 on my credit card on June 1 ICloud 20GB

Actually, all the countries that charge $10.99 for iCloud storage provide 200GB for that price.

Anyway, there is a huge difference between iCloud storage (which you purchased) and iPhone storage (which can never be increased).

Study this carefully.

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2020 10:46 AM in response to MicNicDan3

MicNicDan3 wrote:

I have a charge of $10.99 on my credit card on June 1 ICloud 20GB

Actually, all the countries that charge $10.99 for iCloud storage provide 200GB for that price.

Anyway, there is a huge difference between iCloud storage (which you purchased) and iPhone storage (which can never be increased).

Study this carefully.

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

I have a charge of $10.99 on my credit card onJune1 ICloud 20GB storage plan but all my devices say I need to purchase a plan iCloud cause do not have any storage available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.