Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to increase my iCloud storage from 5 GB to 75 GB as I have only debit card with. Please let me know how I can make subscription payment for 75 GB

Not able to increase my iCloud storage from 5 GB to 75 GB as I have only debit card with. Please let me know how I can make subscription payment for 75 GB

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 12, 2021 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 4:13 AM

Debit cards are accepted in most countries - have you actually tried? If it's rejected you could buy iTunes Store gift cards, available in many retailers, and redeem those to provide credit which will be used for your storage.

This page shows the payment methods available in various countries: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Incidentally there is no 75GB level: available levels are 50GB, 200 GB and 2TB (these replace the free 5GB, not add to it).

iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2021 4:13 AM in response to yesscavaly

Debit cards are accepted in most countries - have you actually tried? If it's rejected you could buy iTunes Store gift cards, available in many retailers, and redeem those to provide credit which will be used for your storage.

This page shows the payment methods available in various countries: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Incidentally there is no 75GB level: available levels are 50GB, 200 GB and 2TB (these replace the free 5GB, not add to it).

iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.