Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No data on eSIM

I have a iPhone XS Max running IOS 13.5.1 with an eSIM from EE (a UK network).

Since adding a physical SIM from a Spanish network - to add a Spanish phone number - my EE eSim has stopped data connection to the internet. Safari says I am not connected to the internet and an error message tells me to turn on data roaming which is already activated.

My phone will only get an internet connection with the physical SIM or with wifi.

I've tried every possible permutation in 'Mobile Data' settings (called 'Cellular Data' on US iPhones) with no joy.

I have had numerous conversations with EE technical staff, I have re-set my network settings and I have been provided with and activated a new eSIM, but it still doesn't work.

EE are now telling me that SETTINGS/GENERAL/Profile should be blank and the fact that it is showing the Spanish network is why theirs won't work and I should delete it. The Spanish network tell me that if I delete their profile then their physical SIM will stop working.

Has anyone had 2 country's SIMs in their iPhone and had this problem?

Has anyone got a solution please?

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 11:11 AM

Solved!

I deleted the physical SIM APN profile and everything works.

Similar questions

1 reply

No data on eSIM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.