Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Android Apple Music

So i recently purchased an android phone, and had checked to make sure i could still use my apple music subscription on the device. However after i signed in i was asked to enter an authentication code which was sent to my old iphone. My old iphone no longer has a working screen, so i cannot see the code and there is no alternative option to get it sent to my trusted phone number.

I don't know how to fix this, any suggesttions?

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 6:44 AM

Then you will need to update trusted devices to include your Android device or a landline you may have access to. You will need to do this from the Manage Apple ID website. See here: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Manage Your Account - Apple Support

3 replies

Android Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.