Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Debit Card was deducted Twice by Apple Store

I’ve purchased the 2nd gen apple pencil, upon checkout I’ve received a message from my bank that the price of the apple pencil was deducted. Once my Apple Pencil been shipped I’ve received another message saying that the amount for the Apple Pencil has been deducted. Both charges reflected in my bank statement. I’ve clarified with my bank and the bank said i have to ask Apple for a refund since the payment is recorded as successful as per their record. Please how do I ask for refund?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 8:15 PM

4 replies

Jul 7, 2020 8:36 PM in response to j_lynn91

Use the "report a problem" on your Apple email/confirmation. Or start a chat with the Apple store and reference your ordere number. You are sure that it was deducted twice? Usually, any business will put a hold on the purchase price - but it is just an authorization hold - and then actually charge when it is shipped.

My Debit Card was deducted Twice by Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.