Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to move emails from iCloud.com email app

I need to move some of my iCloud.com account emails from email app to files and folders. I’ve searched my Handbook and Apple support articles but can’t find it. Any help

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 4:15 PM

zinacef wrote:

One cannot store emails in iCloud Drive. iCloud Drive is to store files, e.g. Pages, Numbers, Keynote, PDF's, etc.

I truly must have communication issues or certainly the ability to identify proper IOS apps. I was just looking to move individual emails from my iCloud email account to any other place on my device. I was able to get assistance and problem solved. iCloud Drive was not intended for use in this task at all. I am able to move them to printer>share>save to files. Mission accomplished. Although, it took a few people to work through before that solution was identified. Thank you for your effort in replying.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2020 4:15 PM in response to zinacef

zinacef wrote:

One cannot store emails in iCloud Drive. iCloud Drive is to store files, e.g. Pages, Numbers, Keynote, PDF's, etc.

I truly must have communication issues or certainly the ability to identify proper IOS apps. I was just looking to move individual emails from my iCloud email account to any other place on my device. I was able to get assistance and problem solved. iCloud Drive was not intended for use in this task at all. I am able to move them to printer>share>save to files. Mission accomplished. Although, it took a few people to work through before that solution was identified. Thank you for your effort in replying.

Need to move emails from iCloud.com email app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.