Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My headphones don’t work

My brand new headphones do t work. I bought iPhone 11 and the headphones came with it don’t work

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 10:44 AM

Oh no! I'd hate for my brand new headphones to not work - as you said they came with your phone I can presume you're talking about the Apple Earpods?

If you take a look here, there is a few troubleshooting steps which could hopefully help you before contacting Apple Support.

This sounds strange considering they're new but I hope you get them fixed - good luck!

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2020 10:44 AM in response to Themanns110

Oh no! I'd hate for my brand new headphones to not work - as you said they came with your phone I can presume you're talking about the Apple Earpods?

If you take a look here, there is a few troubleshooting steps which could hopefully help you before contacting Apple Support.

This sounds strange considering they're new but I hope you get them fixed - good luck!

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

My headphones don’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.