Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tripadvisor using Sign in with Apple

I have an account with TripAdvisor that I have created using Sign in with Apple in their iOS app. However, their web site does not offer the option to Sign In with Apple so it looks like I can’t sign in to my account on the web, just in their iOS app.

Is there a way round this or do TripAdvisor need to update their web site to support Apple ID sign in?

Unfortunately there is some functionality that is only available on the web.

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 3:06 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jul 13, 2020 6:22 PM in response to XRB

Good afternoon XRB,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are trying to use Sign in with Apple with Tripadvisor. You see the option to sign in on the iPhone or iPad, but not on their website. Are you using Safari on your computer to access the website? If you don't see an option to Sign in with Apple, the developer has chosen at this time not to offer it.

How to use Sign in with Apple

Take care.

Tripadvisor using Sign in with Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.