You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me close my tvyoutube account

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 9:19 AM

If you mean YouTube TV (the streaming TV provider), then you will have a subscription with Google directly, or through Apple/​iTunes. With Google directly was always the more attractive option, because of the trial period.

To cancel subscriptions through Apple/iTunes, read here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

To cancel subscriptions through Google/YouTube: read here: Cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership - YouTube TV Help

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2020 9:19 AM in response to merrill33

If you mean YouTube TV (the streaming TV provider), then you will have a subscription with Google directly, or through Apple/​iTunes. With Google directly was always the more attractive option, because of the trial period.

To cancel subscriptions through Apple/iTunes, read here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

To cancel subscriptions through Google/YouTube: read here: Cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership - YouTube TV Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.