Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to be removed from Group FaceTime

I am in a very annoying Group FaceTime and there is no way to remove myself from the group facetime. its like 58 people in the facetime and it rings all day , the only thing I can do is ignore the FT. is there anyway to be removed from group facetime ?

For example in group imessage there is a button for "Leave this conversation" or something like that but in group facetime I do not see any option to remove myself.

Please help because im ready to throw this phone out the window lol

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 8:53 AM

Hello,

thank you for your response. I have no clue who added me to the group. It’s now 62 people in it and I have no clue who started it.

apple really really needs to look into adding the “leave this group” button ASAP

3 replies

Jul 14, 2020 8:02 AM in response to Learly01

Hello Learly01,

Thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities!

It sounds as though you're looking into options for leaving a Group FaceTime. You're in the right place, and we'd be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Below is a resource that can help:

Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

"When someone is added to a Group FaceTime call, they can't be removed from the call. The person who was added to the call needs to end the Group FaceTime call."

In that case, the one who starts the Group FaceTime would be able to remove members from the group.

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

How to be removed from Group FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.