Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data Sources on my apple health app.

I do not see "Data Sources" on my apple health app. I have an iphone 8, version 13.5.1. What am I missing? Trying to sync an app to the Health app. TY!

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 3:42 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2020 10:59 AM in response to Lo-Yingling

Hey there Lo-Yingling,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re having issues adding other sources to Health data. We’ll be happy to help with this.

Make sure you’re following these steps to “add information from other apps:

1 Open the Health app.

2 Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner.

3 Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 

4 Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.

You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health.”

Take a look at this article for more info:

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

If you don’t see this option, make sure iOS is up to date:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Then force close the Health app and restart your iPhone:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

We hope this helps.

Take care.

Data Sources on my apple health app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.