health app not receivng data from sources

The iOS Health app is not receiving data from multiple sources (other apps). OMRON was working until Nov 30, 2022--then not a single data point since. A newer one (Oxiline wifi scale) has never transferred data to Health app. An even more recent one (JEFit) is working fine. I've ensured that iOS and all apps are up to date, and tried all the troubleshooting I can find online (turning off / on access on both app and iOS sides) and restarting iPhone. No luck. Anyone else? Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 11:13 AM

Nothing I read online helped. I had to go into settings > OMRON > then toggle “background app refresh” off / on, suddenly good: All data transferred now. Since that setting was in the ON position, it baffles me how toggling would help. Nine months of data now available in Health app. Your mileage may vary.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 11:13 AM in response to sunbears

Nothing I read online helped. I had to go into settings > OMRON > then toggle “background app refresh” off / on, suddenly good: All data transferred now. Since that setting was in the ON position, it baffles me how toggling would help. Nine months of data now available in Health app. Your mileage may vary.

health app not receivng data from sources

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.