Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my Apple ID if someone changed it and my phone number is turned off

How do I access my Apple ID if someone hacked into it and I can’t regain access

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 9:55 PM

Why do you think it has been hacked?

Can you not access it?

If you just got an email stating so, those are usually phishing attempts to obtain your password.

Otherwise, read this article:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies

Jul 9, 2020 10:01 PM in response to Dogcow-Moof

My password has been changed and also I can’t use my device passcode as usual to reset it, nor can I use the Mobil number associated with it because somehow or another someone changed my devise carrier from being straight y’all to now Verizon. I bought new airtime and have new SIM card but still not allowed to set it up. Not only this but I can’t acces my Facebook account because it’s been compromised and when I created a new one it was compromised as well. It’s almost as if someone is mirroring my phone on a Mac and also considered they may have set it up to family sharing. There’s also multiple ads and pages which are fake pages. Someone is hiding something and I’m not 100% but speculation is that it’s my wife?

How do I access my Apple ID if someone changed it and my phone number is turned off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.