Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fraud

Just got a SMS from

iTunes - Your Apple ID services have been suspended. To restore services, visit to renew your details.

Anyone else received this too?

I believe it's fraud.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 12:50 AM

EMAC000 Said:

"fraud: Just got a SMS from iTunes - Your Apple ID services have been suspended. To restore services, visit to renew your details. Anyone else received this too? I believe it's fraud."

-------

Yes. It is indeed a fraud. Apple is not going to send you a SMS message about your Apple Account having been disabled.

Report this to Apple:

So, take a screenshot of this message on your iPhone, and send it to Apple as an attachment - use this email address: reportphishing@apple.com. Put a brief explanation of what the eMail is all about.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 12:50 AM in response to EMAC000

EMAC000 Said:

"fraud: Just got a SMS from iTunes - Your Apple ID services have been suspended. To restore services, visit to renew your details. Anyone else received this too? I believe it's fraud."

-------

Yes. It is indeed a fraud. Apple is not going to send you a SMS message about your Apple Account having been disabled.

Report this to Apple:

So, take a screenshot of this message on your iPhone, and send it to Apple as an attachment - use this email address: reportphishing@apple.com. Put a brief explanation of what the eMail is all about.

fraud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.