Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help i can't open spotify :(

Today when i tried to open spotify the app crashed just after the spotify logo. Tried to reinstall the app and also restarting the mobile but still not working? are the any possible fix?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 7:25 AM

Seems like issues are fixed, on my end. Spotify works, also for other apps that were crashed previously. Maybe bugs affecting IoS connection to some (only) developers. Hope you all have clearance too. Thanks!

14 replies

Jul 10, 2020 5:07 AM in response to DavidOlofsson

Me too. Im having the same issues. Ive done some steps; hard restart Iphone, updating apps, deleting apps and redownload. Nothing is working. Its definitely Spotify ++ other apps. I have found 3 apps (local developers) that are facing the same issues. My phone runs with latest software. But I still have long list of apps to update. I also tried updating one by one, and see if theyre working. Some of apps are just fine. But, some crash. Cannot contact Apple support at the moment, out of office schedule. Pretty devastated.

Jul 10, 2020 5:22 AM in response to nlstnly

I’m pretty sure that it’s not Spotify. The app hasn’t changed versions and I’ve got 2 other apps doing the same thing. Pinterest and ups. My best guess is an iOS version thing, but restarts and resets don’t solve the issue. 12pm worked fine, 5am broken. To mirror David olofsson, airplane mode allows all apps to open, but obviously they aren’t useful without any internet access. LTe doesn’t help either.

Help i can't open spotify :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.