Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps crash.

Hello, today my iPhone XR started behaving in a strange manner. After unlocking the phone, I tried to open Spotify but the app crashed. (It opened and closed itself immediately.) Also, when I tried to open PUBG Mobile, the same thing happened. I restarted my iPhone but these two apps still can’t get opened. I also deleted Spotify and reinstalled it, but the app still won’t open. I tried the “reset all settings option”, but nothing seems to help. If someone has had the same issue and would like to share the solution, I would be really thankful.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 5:02 AM

I have XR, iOS 13.5.1 and Headspace, Calm, Spotify, Pinterest, Fitbit apps crashing so far this morning. Hard stopped the apps, looked for app updates - none available, reset network settings, soft rebooted, hard rebooted, deleted Facebook (on advice from a Apple user group) and still no luck.

10 replies

Apps crash.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.