Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WIFI problem

Hello, I've tried everything online but my iPhone keeps saying it's the wrong wifi password or that i'm too far from the router. My iPhone can't connect to ANY wifi source

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 8:25 AM

Not sure what all "I've tried everything online" entails, so I will attempt to offer you the following to try. Note: Stop after any step resolves the Wi-Fi issue:

• Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  • Reset your iOS device's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
  • Perform a "Reset All Settings" reset: Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings
  • Reset your iOS device to its factory default settings: Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings (Note: The following will erase all of your data and media and resets all of the iOS device's settings. You will need to restore it from a previous backup from either iTunes or iCloud.)
  • Make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or take it to an Apple Authorized Service Provider

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 8:25 AM in response to maia24

Not sure what all "I've tried everything online" entails, so I will attempt to offer you the following to try. Note: Stop after any step resolves the Wi-Fi issue:

• Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  • Reset your iOS device's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
  • Perform a "Reset All Settings" reset: Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings
  • Reset your iOS device to its factory default settings: Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings (Note: The following will erase all of your data and media and resets all of the iOS device's settings. You will need to restore it from a previous backup from either iTunes or iCloud.)
  • Make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or take it to an Apple Authorized Service Provider

WIFI problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.