You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unidays have already verified my student subscription Eligibility but appel still asks me to verify?

What to do if unidays has already verified my eligibility for the student membership but apple music still keeps asking me to verify?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 2:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 6:53 AM

Hi, berenise18.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about your Apple Music student membership. If we understand correctly, you’ve gone through the UNiDAYS verification process, but you’re still being prompted to verify your status in Apple Music. 

Review the requirements in this article:

Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support

If you go through the steps in the “In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch” to verify your eligibility, does it redirect you back to Apple Music? 

Note that Apple Music student subscription is allowed for 48 months. After 48 months, you’ll be required to choose another subscription option.

All our best.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2020 6:53 AM in response to berenise18

Hi, berenise18.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about your Apple Music student membership. If we understand correctly, you’ve gone through the UNiDAYS verification process, but you’re still being prompted to verify your status in Apple Music. 

Review the requirements in this article:

Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support

If you go through the steps in the “In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch” to verify your eligibility, does it redirect you back to Apple Music? 

Note that Apple Music student subscription is allowed for 48 months. After 48 months, you’ll be required to choose another subscription option.

All our best.

Unidays have already verified my student subscription Eligibility but appel still asks me to verify?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.