Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black Spot on Screen

I accidentally dropped my iPhone 11 in water and it was submerged for maybe 5 seconds max before I took it out. I shook it out and attempted to suck the water out. I also tried using the water eject shortcut, but my phone wouldn’t accept the shortcut. Today, I noticed a small white shape towards the bottom of my phone. As the day has progressed it has become larger in size and black. I am extremely concerned as this is my second phone and I am unlikely to get a new one if it breaks. I would greatly appreciate advice. Thank you!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 5:52 PM

5 replies

Jul 10, 2020 5:57 PM in response to Oreagano_Iglody

More than likely the spot on the screen of your iPhone 11 is due to water damage.

I think that you should have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center. That is the only way to address this issue the right way. The good thing is that if that spot on the screen is not caused from water damage and is something else then it will be probably covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty. Your iPhone 11 is still under a year old.

Axel F.

Black Spot on Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.