Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop receiving notices that I need more iCloud storage?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 6:51 PM

Either subscribe for more or delete content. It’s just like the nag on your Mac or Windows computer if your hard drive is near full or full. Once the available storage is full, things don’t work (e.g. iCloud email) and data starts getting corrupted (think of your notes, contacts, calendars, or other data sync’d to iCloud suddenly getting corrupted), hence the nags. You either need to add more storage or clear out space to make the nags stop.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2020 6:51 PM in response to Leewilljr

Either subscribe for more or delete content. It’s just like the nag on your Mac or Windows computer if your hard drive is near full or full. Once the available storage is full, things don’t work (e.g. iCloud email) and data starts getting corrupted (think of your notes, contacts, calendars, or other data sync’d to iCloud suddenly getting corrupted), hence the nags. You either need to add more storage or clear out space to make the nags stop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.