Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost of Macbook Pro

I did not create any Password to access to my laptop but I have insert the macbook to my iphone. Now my macbook is lost, can I still find it tru Find My MAC by my iphone?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 2:19 AM

If you set up Find My Mac before your Mac was lost or stolen, you can use it to locate your Mac on a map, or play a sound to help you find it. You can also use it to remotely lock or erase your Mac. To use Find My, sign in to iCloud.com on another computer or open the Find My app for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If your Mac is lost or stolen - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 2:19 AM in response to allyshamk

If you set up Find My Mac before your Mac was lost or stolen, you can use it to locate your Mac on a map, or play a sound to help you find it. You can also use it to remotely lock or erase your Mac. To use Find My, sign in to iCloud.com on another computer or open the Find My app for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If your Mac is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Lost of Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.