Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I track my stolen MacBook?

I losts my MacBook pro m1, how can I locate the laptop location? using the icloud? the problem im facing is this

No Device

Set up your iCloud account on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac to use Find My iPhone

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 3:59 AM

If you had FindMy setup correctly and active at the time of theft, you can track it on another Apple device that has FindMy on it.

If FindMy was not setup and made active, all you can do is rely on backups for data retrieval, report the device as stolen to your local law enforcement authority and hope it gets found as an item involved in a robbery..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2022 3:59 AM in response to kevintrinidad123

If you had FindMy setup correctly and active at the time of theft, you can track it on another Apple device that has FindMy on it.

If FindMy was not setup and made active, all you can do is rely on backups for data retrieval, report the device as stolen to your local law enforcement authority and hope it gets found as an item involved in a robbery..

How can I track my stolen MacBook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.