Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessages not saying “Delivered” on iPhone

What am I supposed to do if it send but won’t say delivered? and make the sending noise. It only do it with certain people and I’m not blocked.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 5:07 AM

Thanks for the advice:) I have done all of this and it still doesn’t work, I think imma just get a new phone🤷🏽‍♀️

3 replies

Jul 11, 2020 4:57 AM in response to Myphonedontworksoimmad

iMessage not saying “Delivered” simply means the messages has not yet been successfully delivered to the recipient’s device due to some reasons. Reasons could be: their phone not having available Wi-Fi or cellular data networks, they have their iPhone off or on Do Not Disturb mode, etc.

If none of above possible reasons is satisfied, then check the methods below to fix the iMessage not saying “Delivered” error on your iPhone or iPad with great ease.

1. Internet Connection on Your iPhone

Sending an iMessage requires a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. So, check the network connection and see if it is properly connected when you fail to deliver your iMessages.

2. Turn iMessage Off And Then On

It is most likely that there is something wrong with some iMessage temporary bugs. Then you just need to go to Settings > Messages > Turn off iMessage > Turn on iMessage again. You should be able to send a message now.

3. Enable Send AS SMS

iMessage doesn’t say “Delivered” on your iPhone may due to the person you sending the message to has a non-iOS device. In this way, if you fail to send a message, you should resend the message as a text message by enabling Send as SMS in Settings on your device (Settings > Messages > Send as SMS).

4. Force Restart iPhone

5. Check Cellular Data Balance

The final method that worked for some users to fix iMessage doesn’t say “Delivered” issue is to check your Cellular data plan. Make sure that your Cellular data plan is still available if you use it to send and receive messages.

Hope it helps!

iMessages not saying “Delivered” on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.