Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hiii... my iPhone was stolen

hiiii

A few days ago, my iPhone was stolen and i received a message from Apple today about new location login. is this message from apple or not?

because it asked me for my iCloud information to open the location

Is it true?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 3:28 AM

There's not much I can suggest if the iPhone has been removed from the iCloud account as it cannot be erased remotely or put into Lost Mode as suggested here. You can, however, do the other steps listed here if you haven't already: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen

11 replies

Jul 13, 2020 3:57 AM in response to elnaz273

Can I give you an Apple ID and password and my IMEI in my phone to you and do whatever is necessary you do it?

Since yesterday, when I refer to my iCloud page, my mobile phone is not on this page that I am sending you, while it was previously locked on this page.

And only in the part of the account that I refer to, this photo can be seen there

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Jul 13, 2020 2:56 AM in response to t.moe

oooooooooh, really?

Unfortunately, Apple responded late and made me try to open the location and the i Cloud site opened and asked me for security and password questions and I answered and now that I go to the iCloud page, my iPhone has been removed from my device.

i think it is from apple and i replied to my i cloud password :(((((((

Can you lock the phone again

Jul 13, 2020 4:35 AM in response to elnaz273

I’m not sure when you expected Apple to answer you ‘earlier’ unless you mean in this thread - and again, this is a user-to-user community and you got an answer in two minutes or so? Which is pretty quick for most questions.

If you’ve changed your password, you’ve done as much as you can do now.

I’m sorry your phone is lost. That sucks.

hiii... my iPhone was stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.