Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone was stolen 2days ago now I received a message from apple which has link my iPhone location, how can I find out this message from Apple? Because I should enter my Apple ID!

My IPhone was stolen 2days ago now I received a message from apple which has link my iPhone location, how can I find out this message from Apple? Because I should enter my Apple ID!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 8:29 AM

Apple does not directly assist you with either lost or stolen phones. Nor would they send you a message about their location. Most likely, this is the thief trying to get your Apple ID credentials so they can unlock your phone. DO NOT provide it.

Instead, review the following support articles. In addition, immediately change your Apple ID password. Two other things to do:

1. Contact your local law enforcement agency and report the stolen iPhone.
  2. Contact your cellular provider and report the stolen iPhone.

Ref:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2021 8:29 AM in response to yaser150

Apple does not directly assist you with either lost or stolen phones. Nor would they send you a message about their location. Most likely, this is the thief trying to get your Apple ID credentials so they can unlock your phone. DO NOT provide it.

Instead, review the following support articles. In addition, immediately change your Apple ID password. Two other things to do:

1. Contact your local law enforcement agency and report the stolen iPhone.
  2. Contact your cellular provider and report the stolen iPhone.

Ref:

Jun 15, 2021 8:27 AM in response to yaser150

It is NOT from Apple, who doesn’t get involved in lost/stolen phones. It is a scam to steal your Apple ID so the phone can be removed from Activation Lock. See→Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

What you can do is log in to https://icloud.com/find if you want to try to track your phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.