Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how should i get my pictures on my laptop can you help me with it?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 2:59 PM

Depending on what kind of laptop you have you will take different steps. On a Windows PC you need to plug your phone into the USB port (using the chord that came with your phone) it should open a big box that asks you what you want to do with the device and click on open files or whatever it says for the files app. Then you should be able to click on iPhone and there should be different folders containing all of your picture, you can copy and paste to your computer or drag and drop.

If you have a Mac then you can just airdrop all of them or sync through iCloud. To select all of your photos to airdrop, tap and hold on you FIRST picture you want to airdrop and drag your finger to the last picture. Then tap the share button and make sure your Mac is on and nearby and tap airdrop on your phone after hitting the share button. Your Macs name should show up and just tap it and wait for all the picture to finish sending. It may take awhile so don’t move your phone away from your computer. Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 2:59 PM in response to Applemusic99

Depending on what kind of laptop you have you will take different steps. On a Windows PC you need to plug your phone into the USB port (using the chord that came with your phone) it should open a big box that asks you what you want to do with the device and click on open files or whatever it says for the files app. Then you should be able to click on iPhone and there should be different folders containing all of your picture, you can copy and paste to your computer or drag and drop.

If you have a Mac then you can just airdrop all of them or sync through iCloud. To select all of your photos to airdrop, tap and hold on you FIRST picture you want to airdrop and drag your finger to the last picture. Then tap the share button and make sure your Mac is on and nearby and tap airdrop on your phone after hitting the share button. Your Macs name should show up and just tap it and wait for all the picture to finish sending. It may take awhile so don’t move your phone away from your computer. Hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.