Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use other fast charge adopter

Hi

I want to use other fast charge brand(Anker) to charge my iPhone 11pro and use it for my wireless charging base as well, because the adaptor of my iPhone only support type-c to lightning cable and my charging base needs type-c to USB or (type-c to type-c cable(if I want to use my iPhone's adaptor))

Is it safe to use another fast charging adapter with the same 18w to charge my iPhone or using another good quality cable?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 1:31 PM

Hello,

Yes, it should work; however, make sure that any non-Apple accessories are MFi certified:

Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories

Good luck.

2 replies

Jul 27, 2020 1:56 PM in response to MrBill3

Hi again

Thanks for ur answer.

Would you help me with my other issue with my iPhone 11 pro adapter pls?

my iPhone’s adapter is USB-C to lightning and it works well; I have a wireless charging base(coteetci) which has a USB-C port(usb-c to USB cable) that I can't use my iPhone adapter and it's cable for it !

even I bought a new USB-C to USB-C cable to use my adapter for the charging base, but my iPhone adapter doesn't work with that new USB-c cable!

Honestly, I don't want to buy a new fast charge adapter to fit with my charging base and I'm afraid if use another fast charge adapter, it may damage my iPhone!

Would you tell me what should I do pls ?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Use other fast charge adopter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.