Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Keynote on OS high sierra 10.13.6?

How do I get Keynote on OS high sierra 10.13.6? I Have a 2011 iMac.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 3:43 PM

You won't get Keynote 10.1 as it requires that you have macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave), or later installed before the Mac App Store will allow the download of Keynote.

If you never have installed Keynote, then there will be no record of it in your Mac App Store previous purchases, and there will be no means to obtain it.

If you had Keynote (not Keynote '09) installed previously, then sign into the Mac App Store with the same Apple ID, and then press the option key while clicking the Purchases tab. If Keynote appears there with an install or update button, click that. It will tell you that it cannot install Keynote v10.1, but it may then offer to install Keynote 9.1 for High Sierra.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2020 3:43 PM in response to javier_ricart

You won't get Keynote 10.1 as it requires that you have macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave), or later installed before the Mac App Store will allow the download of Keynote.

If you never have installed Keynote, then there will be no record of it in your Mac App Store previous purchases, and there will be no means to obtain it.

If you had Keynote (not Keynote '09) installed previously, then sign into the Mac App Store with the same Apple ID, and then press the option key while clicking the Purchases tab. If Keynote appears there with an install or update button, click that. It will tell you that it cannot install Keynote v10.1, but it may then offer to install Keynote 9.1 for High Sierra.

How do I get Keynote on OS high sierra 10.13.6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.