You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GPS not tracking miles accurately in iPhone 11

I recently switched from 7plus to 11 pro and am having so many issues. One is calculating distance on Nike run app. It adds distance and makes my rate look much faster. I read a chain of emails where others had this problem but did not see a solution or fix. Has anyone had this problem fixed?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 6:38 PM

1 reply

Jul 16, 2020 5:53 AM in response to Hummeldorf

Hello Hummeldorf,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble the Nike Run Club app. We’re happy to provide some steps that may help.

To start, tap on Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - check that both Fitness Tracking and Health are enabled.

Then, tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure it’s on for the app.

If the above doesn’t help, try the steps in the article below. While the title may not seem to pertain to your issue, these are great steps to try for app issues:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Take care.

GPS not tracking miles accurately in iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.