Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I looked into my AppStore and my game is supposed to have a update but it doesn’t and I’ve been waiting for months waiting for it to go into the AppStore and it just doesn’t appear, what should I do?

Ive been waiting for months for this app to get the update that was already out. Yet it still isn’t in the AppStore, I don’t know if it’s something wrong with my phone or if it generally just isn’t in the AppStore. What do I do? (It’s gacha life)

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 11:13 PM

Is the version that you have the same as the version in the App Store?

If no, delete the app and redownload it again. You will get the newest version available.

If yes, the developer hasn't made their app update available on the App Store.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2020 11:13 PM in response to DaisyStegman

Is the version that you have the same as the version in the App Store?

If no, delete the app and redownload it again. You will get the newest version available.

If yes, the developer hasn't made their app update available on the App Store.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

So I looked into my AppStore and my game is supposed to have a update but it doesn’t and I’ve been waiting for months waiting for it to go into the AppStore and it just doesn’t appear, what should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.