Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone shows app with a sign indicating that an update is needed BUT in the app store they seems updated

who can help me?

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 4:56 AM

Those signs are for Offloaded Apps.

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

• Settings > [Tap your Name] > iCloud > Photos > Optimise iPhone Storage (Refer Pic 1}
  • Settings > iTunes & App Store > Offload Unused Apps [Enable] (Refer Pic 2}

Remaining all items are synced with your iPhone for use when you plan to change device or lose device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 4:56 AM in response to cr148

Those signs are for Offloaded Apps.

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

• Settings > [Tap your Name] > iCloud > Photos > Optimise iPhone Storage (Refer Pic 1}
  • Settings > iTunes & App Store > Offload Unused Apps [Enable] (Refer Pic 2}

Remaining all items are synced with your iPhone for use when you plan to change device or lose device.

my iphone shows app with a sign indicating that an update is needed BUT in the app store they seems updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.