Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot password on iPhone 6, the phone is logged out from my iCloud, the computer doesnt see the phone, logged out from apple ID

I forgot password on iPhone 6, the phone is logged out from my iCloud, the computer doesnt see the phone, logged out from apple ID

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 6:51 PM

1 reply

Jul 16, 2020 6:47 PM in response to sofyabronza

Hi sofyabronza,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you forgot the password on your iPhone 6. We’re happy to help.

If you’re referring to the device passcode to unlock your iPhone, follow the steps below:

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you’re referring to your Apple ID password, try these steps:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, please respond with more details, such as what is on your iPhone screen, including any error message and what you’re trying to do with your iPhone on your computer.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.