Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

spam calls on my I-phone

For the last two hours (every 10 minutes) have been receiving recorded phone message from "Olivia" with "Apple Support" saying my i-Cloud account has been compromised. Press "1" to talk to Support or call ***.

Each call has a different number. I started blocking the numbers. I'm up to 14 blocks so far.

Anything else I can do?

rgile

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 7:22 PM

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/manage-incoming-calls-iph3c9947bf/ios

• Block unwanted callers: In Favorites, Recents, or Voicemail, tap  to see a caller’s contact card, then tap Block this Caller. Or go to Settings  > Phone > Blocked Contacts. You don’t receive voice calls, FaceTime calls, or text messages from blocked callers.
  • Send unknown and spam callers to voicemail: Go to Settings  > Phone, then turn on Silence Unknown Callers. You receive notifications only for calls from phone numbers in your contacts, phone numbers you recently called, and phone numbers sent to you in email or text messages.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 7:22 PM in response to rgile

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/manage-incoming-calls-iph3c9947bf/ios

• Block unwanted callers: In Favorites, Recents, or Voicemail, tap  to see a caller’s contact card, then tap Block this Caller. Or go to Settings  > Phone > Blocked Contacts. You don’t receive voice calls, FaceTime calls, or text messages from blocked callers.
  • Send unknown and spam callers to voicemail: Go to Settings  > Phone, then turn on Silence Unknown Callers. You receive notifications only for calls from phone numbers in your contacts, phone numbers you recently called, and phone numbers sent to you in email or text messages.

spam calls on my I-phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.