Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple News App Issue

Why is my Apple news app not loading on my XR ? It loads on my iPad and my Apple news + is working find

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 4:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 10:48 AM

Hi bigCarolina,

We understand you are unable to load Apple News+ on your iPhone.

We would recommend ensuring you have a strong Internet connection when attempting to load Apple News+. You may need to enabled cellular data for Apple News+ by going to: Settings > Cellular > Apple News+ > Enable.

If the issue persists, we would recommend removing the app, then reinstalling it.

If the issue persists further, we would recommend signing out of the iTunes & App Stores by going to: Settings > [Name] > iTunes & App Stores > [Apple ID] > Sign Out, then Restart your iPhone, and sign back in.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2020 10:48 AM in response to bigCarolina

Hi bigCarolina,

We understand you are unable to load Apple News+ on your iPhone.

We would recommend ensuring you have a strong Internet connection when attempting to load Apple News+. You may need to enabled cellular data for Apple News+ by going to: Settings > Cellular > Apple News+ > Enable.

If the issue persists, we would recommend removing the app, then reinstalling it.

If the issue persists further, we would recommend signing out of the iTunes & App Stores by going to: Settings > [Name] > iTunes & App Stores > [Apple ID] > Sign Out, then Restart your iPhone, and sign back in.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Apple News App Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.