Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCalendar Calendar Invites not sending

My calendar invites are not sending. This has happened ever since I got this iPhone. I have resent the sharing invitation, but to no avail. Someone please help!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 8:47 AM

Hi jeremynwest,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are unable to send calendar invitations using your iPhone.

• What iOS version are you using?
  • What error do you receive when you try to send an invitation, if any?
  • What email server are you attempting to use?

"iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, and some CalDAV servers let you send and receive meeting invitations. (Not all calendar servers support every feature.)"

You may want to review the steps and requirements to send invitations below.

Send and receive invitations in Calendar on iPhone

Cheers!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2020 8:47 AM in response to jeremyw013

Hi jeremynwest,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are unable to send calendar invitations using your iPhone.

• What iOS version are you using?
  • What error do you receive when you try to send an invitation, if any?
  • What email server are you attempting to use?

"iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, and some CalDAV servers let you send and receive meeting invitations. (Not all calendar servers support every feature.)"

You may want to review the steps and requirements to send invitations below.

Send and receive invitations in Calendar on iPhone

Cheers!

Jul 18, 2020 3:29 PM in response to MoonJ.

Hi! Here are the answers to your questions:

• “What iOS version are you using?”: I am using iOS 14.0 Public Beta, but this has happened ever since I got an iPhone or an Apple ID in general. I have only been using beta software for about a month, so I don’t think that would be the problem.
  • “What error do you receive when you try to send an invitation, if any?”: I am not receiving any error messages. They just tell me they never received an invite.
  • “What email server are you attempting to use?”: I don’t exactly know what you’re talking about. I just did the share invite from the Calendar app on my iPhone.

Also, I shared a calendar with a couple people in December and they STILL have never gotten an invite.

Jul 18, 2020 4:05 PM in response to jeremyw013

Hey there jeremynwest,

Your calendars are normally synced using an email account. Since you are unable to send invites, your issue may be related to the email account used to sync your calendars, or the default account being used if you have multiple. You can use the resource below to identify the accounts used to sync your calendars as well as your default calendar. You can then use this information to better determine if the issue may lie with restrictions placed on the email account.

Have a good one!

iCalendar Calendar Invites not sending

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.