Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete these horrid underwater screensavers in Apple TV 4K?

How do I delete these horrid underwater screensavers? These are not Aerial. I miss flying over LA on my Apple TV screensaver. I'd at least like to delete and burn the creepy nightmare inducing jelly fish one! Anyone know how to remove a screensaver? Please!

I now try and stop the screensavers coming on!

I wish I'd left it on the original LA one that came with the Apple TV box. I assumed I'd be able to get it back if I downloaded a different one. I was very wrong!

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 8:27 AM

Welcome to the Apple Community.

You can't so far as I'm aware.

You can swipe left/right to move to another one.

If you have any suggestions that you think might enhance the Apple TV you can send Apple your feedback here

Similar questions

4 replies

Jul 15, 2020 8:34 AM in response to trekkiebob

• While an Aerial is playing, you can switch between locations on your Apple TV. Just swipe right or left on the Touch surface of your Apple TV Remote.
  • You can't choose a specific Aerial to play on your Apple TV. But you can set how often new Aerials are downloaded. Just go to Settings﹥General﹥Screen Saver and select Download New Video.
  • The number of Aerials that you can download depends on how much storage is available on your Apple TV. To manage storage on your Apple TV, go to Settings﹥General﹥Manage Storage.

Aerial screen savers on your Apple TV - Apple Support

The upcoming tvOS 14 is said to bring more user controls to Aerials, by selecting Themes to be On or Off.

Jul 15, 2020 8:36 AM in response to Urquhart1244

• The number of Aerials that you can download depends on how much storage is available on your Apple TV. To manage storage on your Apple TV, go to Settings﹥General﹥Manage Storage.

I was looking at the numbers on my Apple TV's the other day, and now wonder if it doesn't depend on more than how much space is left. I have one with 88 videos on and 10GB of free space and another with 24 videos and 18GB of free space. It might be co-incidence, but those that are used more often tend to have more free space, all my Apple TV's have the same apps on them.

How do I delete these horrid underwater screensavers in Apple TV 4K?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.