Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why no Collapsible Folders in iOS Mail?

When will the iOS Mail option be added to collapse email subfolders? I've seen several other posts about this, but no replies that correctly address the issue.

I have several email accounts connected to Mail, each with a number of folders and subfolders. I often have to scroll down through a list of 100+ folders to access a particular email. Why do we not have the option to collapse our subfolders, as you can do in the Mail desktop app, and with most other mail applications?

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 10:12 AM

vtreed2000 wrote:

When will the iOS Mail option be added to collapse email subfolders? I've seen several other posts about this, but no replies that correctly address the issue.

I have several email accounts connected to Mail, each with a number of folders and subfolders. I often have to scroll down through a list of 100+ folders to access a particular email. Why do we not have the option to collapse our subfolders, as you can do in the Mail desktop app, and with most other mail applications?

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2020 10:12 AM in response to vtreed2000

vtreed2000 wrote:

Product Feedback - Apple

Why no Collapsible Folders in iOS Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.