Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased music from Apple Music only to discover I can't burn it to a CD

Why can't I copy of the music I just purchased from music onto a cd

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 1:00 PM

You don't purchase music from Apple Music. Apple Music is a subscription service, and you are only renting the music you don't own it.

To purchase Music to burn onto a CD, you need to do so from the iTunes Store. Each Song will have a price tied to it.

See here: Buy or download music from the iTunes Store in Music on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2020 1:00 PM in response to Dbledsoe511

You don't purchase music from Apple Music. Apple Music is a subscription service, and you are only renting the music you don't own it.

To purchase Music to burn onto a CD, you need to do so from the iTunes Store. Each Song will have a price tied to it.

See here: Buy or download music from the iTunes Store in Music on Mac - Apple Support

I purchased music from Apple Music only to discover I can't burn it to a CD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.