Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paying off iPhone early

If i buy a new iPhone on monthly installments, can i pay the full remaining amount after a few months? Or do i have to wait and pay every month

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 2:07 PM

You can pay early. See How to view and pay Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

including the following:

If you want to pay extra on your Apple Card Monthly Installments, you can Pay Early. Before you can Pay Early, you need to pay your entire Apple Card balance.

6 replies

Jul 15, 2020 2:38 PM in response to Torcela

If you are buying using the new Monthly Installments, you will have an Apple Card account. You are signed up for that when you choose to pay via Apple Monthly Installments. You can pay the remaining balance using your bank account as described in my previous reply. If it is an Apple Card Monthly Installments and you want to pay online, you can do that through https://card.apple.com/

If you are using Barclaycard (another financing method for Apple products) you will have a Barclaycard. I strongly suspect that you can pay early on that also but I don't know that for a fact.

Paying off iPhone early

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.